FRANCOIS LE SCORNET
President, Senior Consultant
- François carries 15+ years of international experience in the energy and power generation sector working for industry leaders like GE, AREVA, and the US Department of Energy. François has strong expertise in the technologies, policies, and market trends in this sector as he successfully led countless market analyses, business plans reviews, and transformation projects in support to demanding C-level executives of those multinational companies where François worked for 10 years in global corporate positions.
- Now an independent consultant specialized in the energy and power generation sector, François is used to preparing compelling analyses to solve complex issues, leveraging his expertise and his proficiency in the traditional consulting tools, frameworks, and methodologies. He provides in-depth, relatable market research and M&A support to a wide range of clients at a global level. François is a lecturer at Polytech Grenoble (master student) and regularly intervenes at international conferences.
- François holds a Master in Chemical engineering and a Sp. Master in International Business from HEC Paris, he is a certified Greenhouse Gas Emissions auditor.
- Subject Matter Expert for Renewable and decarbonized power markets, technologies and policies: Offshore wind, Hydropower, solar, Nuclear, Biogas, Electric mobility, Energy and Power Storage (Hydrogen, fuel cells, Li-ion batteries, flow batteries, PSPs/ Pumped Storage, Supercapacitors, flywheels, CAES), Energy and Power markets and policies (regulation, feed-in tariffs (FiT), auctions, liberalization, etc.,), Energy Digitalization (IoT, blockchain, digital twins, O&M digitalization, etc.,), Power generation operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Strategic Marketing: Analysis of ecosystem drivers, Technico-economic studies, Competitive analysis, Due Diligence Support for your M&A projects, Extensive analysis of customer expectations through Voice of Customers" projects
- Product Marketing: Portfolio analysis, target markets, Complete market research, Business model selection, detailed Go-To-Market strategy definition, launch
- Business Development: Marketing Tools for Sales Forces, Direct involvement in business development campaigns
- Carbon strategy: In-depth evaluation of your Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Regulatory reporting, Exposure to the setup of a carbon tax & to Oil & Gas price volatility
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- Consultant and trainer for more than 20 years, I have been practicing this profession in two areas: firstly, consulting in organization management and human resources management, and secondly, training in various fields related to managerial issues. As these are structuring principles of intervention, I make sure that my contributions are at the intersection of 3 approaches: a technical approach for a first part (Preventive management of jobs and skills, reorganization...), a change management approach for a second part (from the organization to the group, then from the group to the individual) and finally a pedagogical approach (Competency-Based Approach, aiming at transferring competencies and empowering the client). One can thus say that my specialty lies in organizational learning. Fabrice is lecturer at the Faculty of Economic Sciences of Montpellier and at the Institute for Training and Research in Health and Social Organizations.
- Fabrice holds a Postgraduate degree in Economic Diagnosis of International Firms and graduate degrees in Management and Marketing, Accounting and Finance. He is COSO certified for internal control.
- Organization: Audit, diagnosis, support for reorganization, merger, of any complex project of evolution of the organization in line with strategic stakes.
- Human resources management: Audit, diagnosis, optimization of HR processes, skills management, job, and skills forecasting, skills engineering, evaluation systems, classification systems, remuneration systems, salary policy, and global remuneration.
- Performance improvement: Diagnosis, problem-solving, implementation of Lean approaches adapted to my sectors of intervention, implementation of steering and reporting systems, implementation of management control, and internal control systems.
- Change management: Audit, diagnosis, impact studies of (re)structuring projects such as the implementation of information systems, reorganizations, mergers..., implementation of support and training systems, management of complex projects.
- Pedagogy: Pedagogical engineering, training engineering, transfer engineering, design, and implementation of action training based on diversified devices and techniques (active methods).
Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- Patrick is an internationally experienced Corporate Finance and Business Development specialist with 20 years’ experience raising finance, negotiating, executing, and managing transactions in the Technology Sector, Real Estate and Renewable Energy.
- Has identified and evaluated over 1GW of Solar and renewable projects and has global access to operators, developers, and opportunities and the knowledge and ability to analyze and structure deals.
- He has executive-level expertise assisting and preparing CEOs and their European businesses to expand and enter European, GCC, and African markets. He has an extensive international network, which creates business growth opportunities for clients while reducing the cost of new market entry