Blockchain has the potential to disrupt many processes in the energy sector.
- Blockchain favors disintermediation, allowing for the development of new business cases, new organizations, and better integration of a more decentralized and democratized energy prosumer ecosystem (e.g using solar).
- Today, you have over 150+ players working in the energy+blockchain sector on many different use cases, with many startups and large utilities involved in pilot developments in particular.
- Most use cases are linked to Peer-to-peer energy trading (e.g. for solar), smart purchase platforms, wholesale trading, certificates of origin, electric mobility (charging/sharing).
The 2023 Blockchain for Energy database will bring you a significant wealth of information:
- Over 150 detailed players profiles, from the tiny startup to the recognized leaders
- A review of the ongoing projects and pilots at a global level
- Instant download from our secured website of the latest version
- Single access to the latest version