Both Carbon dioxide removal (CDR) and Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) represent key tools in the fight against climate change
- Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU) and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) are sometimes discussed collectively as carbon capture, utilization, and sequestration (CCUS)
- CDR methods include afforestation, agricultural practices that sequester carbon in soils, bio-energy with CCS, ocean fertilization, enhanced weathering, and direct air capture when combined with storage.
- Today, you have over 200+ players working in the field, with many startups and larger players involved in pilot developments in particular.
The 2023 CDR-CCUS database will bring you a significant wealth of information:
- Over 200 detailed players profiles, from the tiny startup to the recognized leaders
- A review of the ongoing projects and pilots at a global level
- Instant download from our secured website of the latest version
A precise and up-to-date database of all the key players in the CDR-CCUS sector. It will save you dozens of hours of work!
A complete and up-to-date database of the different players active in the CCUS and CDR sectors